Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where to begin? Life have been crazy these past few weeks. With work, my self discoveries, and starting to date again. So lets cover it in that order.

Work:

Work as been O.K. latley. I've been flaking a little bit but i'm starting to come out of it.

Self Discoveries:

gender dysphoria- i know i talked a little about this last time. I still have a lot to learn on the subject and still need a whole lot of time to think about where i fit into it all. But in other news i've decided that its about time that i start telling all my friends. Should i do it all at once? One at a time? Should i tell Christy yet? or is it too soon? I'll tell Matt first and figure it out from there. I just hope i don't loose anyone as a friend.

Dating:
Christy is just amazing i and stop thinking about her. She seems vary open minded so i dont think i have to worry about her looking down at me for who i really am. But i'm going to keep that to myself for a little bit still.

No comments: