Thursday, July 17, 2008

Holy Crap-

I spoke too soon. Yesterday was one bitch of a day. The FedEx system went down, and i hate dealing with those guys from UPS. But oh well, i got thou it didn't I.

I went shoping yesterday morning, and since I was shopping for a new skirt i thought "hey, might as well ware a bra and my boobs". Not many people noticed. One lady from the thrift store noticed something was up, but i don't think she figured it out. I wasn't able to find a skirt i like thou... so that sucks. Then I went to best buy to drop off my computer. Now I know that the Geek squad guy noticed. I didn't even realize it a first. I was carrying my computer bag with the strap on my left shoulder and the bag on my right.... So the strap was going right between my boobs. He didn't know what to think, it was cute. But anyways I had fun doing it and no one said anything about it.
.

No comments: