Tuesday, July 8, 2008

steam blowoff

Well i just need to blow off a little steam, not much just a tad. Christy is without a doubt the most wonderful person i've ever meet. And i know this even thou we've only meet the one time. But after that date she hasn't seemed like shes interested in me at all. She dosen't seem to want to talk on the phone. She dosent seem to want to chat online. She dodges questions i ask... like if she dosen't want to say she should just shy so and not just blow me off. I dont know. I'm probley just reading too much into it like i've been known to do.

But if i'm not i think i know why. I was so fucking stupid on that date. I should have just gone home after dinner. But no i had to invite her back to my place... that in itself isnt what i did wrong. But when we went to bed one thing led to another and that ended with me sucking on her nipples. it was so fucking stupid on my part. She must hate me for it. I knew i would find someway to screw this up.

does anyone out there have any advise?

No comments: