Monday, July 21, 2008

Comming out update

Well its been an interesting couple of days for me. I have decided that it was time that I come out to my friends about my transgender or rather my female self. I had already talked to Amber at work about it. Shes a really nice girl and offered some advise about how to go about it. I decided that Friday after work would be the best time to talk to Matt about it. After work I waited in the parking lot. When he came out I told him everything. It went a lot better then i thought it would. He's still my best friend. After talking with him went got some food, sat in front of a bone fire for awhile and then went driving till like 4 in the morning. It was a lot of fun. Now i just got to go about telling my other friends... We'll see how that goes.

Saturday and Sunday i had a lot of fun. Kellee, one of my Sam's friends spent the whole weekend here. We picked her up on Saturday and went to the Mall. She's a nice person and vary accepting of me. At Hot Topic I got a new skirt and they made me try on these really tight red zebra pants... they were really freaking ugly. After the Mall we proceeded to get some food at Denny's with Andy, one of my friends.

Sunday was a lot of fun. I got to know Kellee a little. Sam, Kellee, and myself are going to try to get into a 3BR apartment sometime soon. We all talked outside... i got a little burnt. Later in the evening we all sat on the couch and watched some TV. Kellee and I ended up cuddling a lot that night. Looking back on it i think it pissed Sam off a little bit. Its not like i mean to "steal" her friend away or anything... and I'm not looking at dating Kellee. I'm just going thou really hard times right now, and having someone to hold and someone holding me just makes everything feel better for a short time. I know Kellee is ether gay or Bi, I'm not sure which. But i think she really likes it when I'm being my more "Female" self. I don't know.

Work today was good for the most part. Its end of quarter which means overtime... and i really could use the extra cash. I'm the first person to get trained into "shipments" so thats kind of cool.

Well thats all for now. Later people.

No comments: