Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cars, Roommates, and the Transgender Issue

Well State Farm is decided to claim my car as a total loss. They gave me a choice, give them the car and I'll get $5800 or I can keep the car but then I only get $3700. The $3700 would be the smarted choice but i always hated that car so i'm talking$5800. Not what that mean is that i'll need to get a new car ans has luck would have it i've allready found one. Its a 02' Pontiac Grand Prix. Its going to cost $9300 so that means i need a auto loan. to make a long story short i'm going to be making $150 car payments now.

Samantha visited the apartment yesterday. She really liked it and it looks like shes going to be moving in on the 14-15 of this month. I'm really excited but worried about it at the same time. I don't know if i've ever talked out my transgenderism in this blog. But I consider myself to me a transgender male. I fell like and have always felt like my body didn't quite match up with what i felt it should be. I've been crossdressing for a few years now... ever since i got my first job. I'm not on hormones or anything and i like my life as a male but it fells wrong, everyday thinking that i was ment to be born a girl. I would like to start some kind of hormone therapy or one of those all natural things to grew breasts but it just scares me. But back to the roommates thing. I'm worried about what she'll think if she ever finds out. I think she would be accepting of me because is was with the gay straight alliance back in high school, but i cant help thinking that she'll not be so accepting of me. Should I be upfront and honest about it? Should i just lay low with it and hope she wont find out? I suppose that if i'm more open about it then it would be one step closer to being able to be whom i want to be.

No comments: