Sunday, June 8, 2008

another week come and gone.

As the title says, another week has come and gone. I Helped Sam (short for Samantha) move in and unpack. Its nice having a roommate now. Sam is a really nice person. She has a great personalty and vary cute although she doesn't think that about herself. I've told her about my transgender side... i haven't really explained it fully yet but so far she has been really understanding and accepting of me. I'm so releaved about that. I don't have to hind who i am around her and worry about what she would think about me.

I would have to say that shes the kind of girl I could see myself having a long-term relationship with. But i know that will never happen but I'm happy with calling her my friend.

"At the end of the day, living situations are not really about gender or sexuality, but about individuals."

In other news. I have a new car now. Bought myself a 01' Buick la saber. Its bigger then my old ford and it doesn't get as good as gas mileage but i'm happy with it.

No comments: