Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29th

Sorry i Haven't been around for the past two weeks, things have been a little busy. Work is going great. For 4 weeks i was the top shipper in the cardio-vascular side. They decided to rewarded me with a 20 dollar gas card so that was really cool.

Not every thing has been good thou. The other day a storm came in. Wasn't that bad but it hailed and dented my car up pretty good. Also my computer fired so i had to go and buy another one. I went with a desktop this time around. I chose the Hp pavilion slimline (upgraded model). Cost $607.04 so i'm happy with what i got for such a low price.
500Gb hard drive
4Gb RAM
AMD Athlon 64 Duel Core 5200+ runs at 2.7GHz
built in Wireless

Back to good news. I found a roommate. Sam is her name... or Samantha i guess, but she goes buy Sam. She is A friend of my brothers. In a way i fell bad fro my bro because i know he really likes her, but i don't think she likes him in that way... but hey i could be wrong. Anyways she will be coming up here to take a look at the place on saterday.... i better get my butt moving on the cleaning thing. She'll be going to school while living here so her income will less then i like but were working out something where i'll pay more over the rent and she'll do more cleaning.

Well thats about all i can think of for now. I'll leave you with my newest work of art.

No comments: