Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chashed and Burned: these are the worst days of my life

It was Lupes last day on Friday. We all went up to the Mermaid and had some drinks. I had a great time. There were a lot of people who didn't know i was transgendered who were surprised when they saw me, poor Mary. After most people had left a small group of us went up to Bella (much higher class place). I was sober by the time we left so Kong drove me back to the Maid so i can drive home. I should have had him take me home because just a mile away from home i fell asleep and crashed. Not into another car thank god! I took out a mail box and stop sign, went into a ditch, got airborn, and crashed into a bunch of trees. I'm allright but my car is totaled.
So now i'm dealing with the insurance company. I hope to be sitting in a used Dodge Caliber by sunday.

No comments: