Saturday, November 22, 2008

Major updating is needed.

Sorry i haven't been around much as of late. I have been shcked into the post nuclear war world of Fallout3. so some updates.

1- decided on a name: Ashley Lynn Snyder (keeping mt last name)
2- Have and appointment to see a therapist on the 16.
3- EVERYONE at work knows and at least seems to be cool with it
4- Kong's last day at work in this Wednesday. I'll miss you buddy!
5- I was Beat up at a mall about 3 weeks ago for being "myself" but
it hasn't got me down any
6- Im single again. Had something going to a bit, but it didnt work out.
I have meet alot of people who just want to have sex with me
(must be the TG thing) but thats not what i really want. Some
days i feel so alone in the world.
7- I got my new hair. its just a clip in, but i like it.

thats all for now. have fun folks

No comments: