Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to It.

Well its been a crazy month sorry i haven't been around to tell you about it.

First off i did start hormones, but because a few different reasons i had to stop a week in. But for the most part i live as a women or try to anyways. I don't dress at work but all my bosses know now and support me. All they ask for is a heads up really. so that's cool.

I'm moving back in with my parents in 2 weeks, Oh-joy.

Sam has been a total bitch and i'm sick of her BULL SHIT! Shes moving out this weekend.

Ben spending a lot of time with Justin and Sara, my best friends. Been going to dennys, Mall of America, and just chilling a lot. Sara, your my biggest supporter and best friend thank you so much.

Well i have to be going, got to get ready for work. Have fun all.

No comments: