Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life and questions


Today i wish to propose a question, but i have to give some background first. I've been single for some time now. And having moved out on my own recently I've gotten to be a bit lonely. So i found a free dating website and started looking around. After a few days i found this girl who seemed vary interesting. We've been emailing each other for a week now and I really like her. theres something about her that sets her apart from anyone I've ever met. In the little conventions we've had i've really gotten to know her. Heres the thing thou, shes blind. 100% blind at birth. So heres my question, Does that really matter? And how would that affect the relationship?

I'm not seeing her because i fell sorry for her, i'm not seeing her because i fell that i can't find someone who can see, and i'm not seeing her because i want to play the protector. But is she seeing me because its nice to have someone to drive her around to new places or someone who lessens the stresses of being blind? I dont really know what to think at this point, after all it is to early to say much of anything.

No comments: